Best Of SingerZ

lundi 7 avril 2008

Comedie - Offtopic



Voici une comédie qui montre T-pain et Akon se donnant un RDV...je ne savais pas que ca se passait comme ca :p. C'est des parodies de certains chansons : Buy U a Drink, I Wanna F**** U & Sexual Seduction. En tout cas pas mal


-Hey T-Pain
-Yo Akon
-What R U up to?
-I'm workin' on a Song
-That sounds cool
-It's amazing, but I could eat some food
-Dude I could do the same thing, I'm thinkin' 'bout Sushi
-I want ???
-I know a place Who's got both
-But Yo is it Cheap? (c T-Pain qui dit ca? Lol)
-It's not quite cheap but the prices are fair
-Make me the directions and I 'll meet U there
-I'll buy once ???


-Hey dude I'm lost I Broke up with ???
-But my dirctions were like perfect , did u read them at all?
-...I'm near the entrance
- Did u read them at all?
-...I'm near the entrance
-Did u read them at all?
-We can disscuss who read what ...I'm even here
-Man I can See u lookin' at me Yo I'm Right OveR Here!
-But I don't See U
-I'm right Over Here
-I Dont See U
- I'm right over here....
....
le reste c'est une chanson de Snoop Dogg, mais... pas envie de tout traduire :p

Je n'ai pas su trouver tout ce qu'ils disaient....je ne suis pas non plus sûr que tout soit exact lol, mais ceux qui parlent un peu anglais comprennent le plus important